TO ALL ELECTORS IN THE PARISH OF
You are invited to take part in the
Annual Parish Meeting
which will take place on Wednesday 27 April 2022
commencing at 7.30pm at the Burness Parish Rooms,
38 The Street, Melton, IP12 1PW
Cllr Alan Porter
Chair of Melton Parish Council
21 April 2022
The Parish Meeting may by law discuss all parish affairs and pass resolutions about them.
1. INTRODUCTION – CHAIR MELTON PARISH COUNCIL
2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
3. MINUTES OF ANNUAL PARISH MEETING HELD ON 28 APRIL 2021
4. ANNUAL REPORT FOR MELTON PARISH COUNCIL YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2022
INCLUDING PRESENTATION OF THE ANNUAL MELTON AWARD
Cllr Alan Porter – Chair of Melton Parish Council.
Copy of the report will be available on the Parish Council Website following the meeting.
REPORT FROM COUNTY COUNCILLOR
REPORT FROM DISTRICT COUNCILLOR
5. REPORTS FROM COMMUNITY GROUPS:
• Melton Trust
• Melton WI
• Melton Primary School
• Melton Village Fete
• Tree Warden
• Short presentation – Longshed
6. OPEN FORUM
Discussion: your views for Melton, our village and community – Parish Councillors will be
available to listen and answer questions.