Please be prepared and know what to do if you or a family member feels unwell over the Easter holiday weekend
– If you use repeat prescription medicine please check you’ll have enough to last over the holiday weekend
– Be prepared by keeping the medicine cabinet essentials at home e.g. paracetamol and sticking plasters
– GP practices will be closed on Good Friday (April 2) and Easter Monday (April 5)
– Some pharmacies will be open over the holiday weekend. See the list of locations and opening times on the NHS website
– If you feel unwell visit the NHS 111 Online symptom checker or call NHS 111 for help and advice, open 24/7
– If you need mental health support contact First Response anytime on 0808 196 3494
And please remember that if you have the symptoms of coronavirus – a high temperature and new continuous cough – you should remain at home and not go to the pharmacy, GP practice or hospital and follow the advice on NHS 111 Online.