Woodbridge Library is open for browsing Tuesday 0930-1700, Wednesday-Saturday 0900-1700, Sunday 1000-1300 but closed on Monday. There is a one-way system in place which must be followed. Out-of-hours book return available. Please come and visit us – we miss you!
Please phone the library on 01394 330855, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the library’s web page at https://www.suffolklibraries.co.uk/visit/locations-and-times/woodbridge-library/ for current information.
Reintroduction of overdue charges
- Suffolk Libraries has reintroduced charges for overdue items. This will only apply to items borrowed on or after Monday 5 October which are due back on 2 November onwards.
- Library loan periods will remain at four weeks.
- Charges for DVDs have also been reintroduced.
Most libraries have a book drop facility so you can drop items off without having to come in. You can also renew your books online.
Libraries are offering access to computers for tasks such as Universal Credit applications and job seeking. Photocopying and printing are also available. Customers will have to contact their library directly to make an appointment to use a computer and there will be cashless payment options for paying for printing and photocopying/scanning.
Suffolk Libraries aims to reintroduce normal library opening hours when and where possible over the coming months with the aim to get libraries back to their pre-lockdown opening hours by the end of the calendar year. As with all these plans, everything is subject to changes in government advice and local COVID-19 infection rates.
Suffolk Libraries has the following safety procedures in place:
- Staff and customers are required to wear a face covering and hand sanitisers are available for everyone.
- Limited numbers of customers are allowed in each library and everyone is asked to respect social distancing and one-way systems.
- It is now mandatory for Suffolk Libraries to collect information from customers for the test and trace
However, we would ask that anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms refrain from visiting until they’re feeling better in the interests of customers and staff.
You can still download and stream free eBooks, eAudio, magazines, newspapers, films, documentaries and music. Suffolk Libraries is also running events online to enjoy from home at https://www.suffolklibraries.co.uk/whats-on and via Suffolk Libraries YouTube channel.
Customer service for Suffolk Libraries is available Mon-Fri 9-5pm, closed bank holidays. Leave a message out of these hours.
- 01473 351249
Up to date information can be seen at https://www.suffolklibraries.co.uk/